Friday, October 5, 2007

CHRISTOPHER BLAINE: WTF?

God has chosen to bless me with migraines and a job I hate. That’s fine. We take what we get. Then, God thought he would be funny and team me up with Ben Tinsley. See, at my normal job, I get told how stupid I am and then they tell me how lucky I am to be underpaid.

When I write comics, I have to deal with a publisher who frightens the staff by creating a fake story about my criminal history. Let me say this: the only thing offending about my sex is the way I perform. Leave them pissed is my motto.

I do not have more than one wife (actually I have an ex-wife, so maybe I do have more than one). I would not want more than one wife. Having more than one woman is like having less than two nuts. Of course, since this is a kid-friendly blog, I am speaking about our friends the squirrels, who must gather their nuts before winter.

Remember kids: A squirrel with no nuts dies!

Yeah, I have been gone and in my absence, others have tried to fill the void. Well, I am the only one who can do that! I have size 12 feet ladies. That means only one thing: more expensive shoes.

I could speak about my comic, but what am I going to tell you? My publisher will tell the world I have sex with goats. You believed him. For shame!

I will be back. Like a Britney Spears or a Michael Vick, I will climb to the top of the heap and vomit my ideas, opinions and tales of romantic horror to all of you.

Jason: you thought I was a sex offender? Please send me a drawing of Power Girl as a form of apology.

Ben: You have drawn blood, sir! My honor demands I spank thee smartly! I want you to draw me a Power Girl as well, biznatch!

Christopher W. Blaine is the Managing Editor of Wham Bang Comics. He is the man. Everyone knows that.

No comments: